Completing articles about interview question that the most keyword to search in internet by fresh graduated. Here is for reference another way a recruiter get figures of candidates. Some companies run a structure interview that process generally as follow.
- What attracted you to our company (this position)?
- How did you hear about the job opening?
- What were your areas of responsibility at your last job?
- What did you find most satisfying about the job? Why?
- What did you find most frustrating about the job? Why? How did you deal with these frustrations?
- If we were to ask your last employer about your abilities, what would she or he say?
- How has your work experience prepared you for this job?
- Describe for me one or two of your greatest accomplishments your biggest disappointments.
- What has been the most significant challenge you have managed? How did you manage it?
- What qualities can you bring to this position?
Assess a Candidate’s Skills
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter? If so, explain why. Give examples.
- What is your greatest strength that would benefit our organization?
- How have you positively influenced others to get a job done?
- Tell me about a time you made a decision quickly.
Assess a Candidate’s Style
- Of all the jobs you have had, which did you like the most? Why?
- Do you prefer working in groups or alone?
- How much direction and feedback do you need to be successful?
- Describe a work group experience that you found rewarding.
- What things frustrate you the most at work? How do you cope with them?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- How does this job fit into your overall career plans?
- Where do you see yourself three years from now? Five years from now?
- What would you most like to accomplish if you got this job?
- What special aspects of your education, experience, or training have prepared you for this job?
- In what areas would you most need (like) additional training if you got this job?
- What aspects of your education or training will be useful for this job?
- What are your educational goals?
- Are there any additional aspects of your qualifications that we have not covered that would be relevant to the position we are discussing?
- What questions do you have about our organization?
OK…!!! That’s All I can share about and hope you might be ready for interview at any time. Be confident, be smart and be recruited.